COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS

Forum > Get your zen on and learn to meditate X
SarahYoga
Sarah

Get your zen on and learn to meditate

Share on Twitter

Hey Coworkies!! I was wondering if any of you is interested in having a meditation practice ?

By developing your own meditation practice you will increase your sense of self-awareness drastically and restore your mind and body from built-up accumulated stress.

If you would like to learn mediation and you are not so sure where to start then please keep reading.

I will be hosting a very special course where you will learn an effortless meditation technique. This technique is based on traditional yogic teachings made accessible for the modern mind. You do not need to have any prior experience in yoga or meditation to join this course.

This meditation course which teaches you a powerful, effective and easily learnt methodology to meditate on your own. This course will also provide you with the tools and techniques to establish your own personal daily meditation practice.

The course will take place over 3 days from Tue Oct 20 to Thur Oct 22 at 6pm UK. Each session will be 45 to 60mins.

By developing your own meditation practice you will increase your sense of self-awareness drastically and restore your mind and body from built-up accumulated stress.

It is easy to learn, effortless to practice and enables you to become a self-sufficient meditator capable of tuning in anywhere, anytime.

The number of attendees is limited to 6.

During the 3-days you will learn:

•   An effortless meditation technique. 
  • How to practice on your own.

• The mechanics of stress & how meditation reduces stress

• Strategies for making meditation a daily habit

No prior experience is necessary to attend this course.

To join please see this link : https://app.sarahdrai.com/group-class

Please if you have any question or would like more information please feel free to reach out to me.

Regards, Sarah

Responses

pauline

Pauline Roussel

CEO at Coworkies

Love this Sarah! We are resharing it on our social media :) Thanks for bringing up this amazing opportunity to the coworkies community

Sarah Sarah Yoga & Meditation teacher

Thank you Pauline :) xxx