← Go back to all jobs
LABS Address: London, UK LABS Atrium, Stables Market, Chalk Farm Rd, London, NW1 8AH
It’s not coworking; it’s so much more. LABS spaces are driven by optimum technology and high-end design, with members being able to have immediate access to a connected community and a wealth of intuitive technological products and services. At LABS, we’re helping businesses not just work, but grow. The mix of startups, SMEs and established companies create a thriving community -- one that supports and engages businesses of any size. Our aim behind building central location campuses is to bring like-minded members together. We want every member to be excited about coming to work, with our state of the art facilities, and thriving events calendar of workshops, socials, professional training courses, and wellness programmes.
Job Description: Facilities Coordinator
Life in the LABS Operational Team is fast-paced and designed for someone who is dynamic, highly motivated and energetic.
Facilities Coordinators are the front line support service for LABS, providing the link between Facilities and Operations.
They unite an intelligent, strategic approach to business development with a talent of nurturing people and relationships, while always remaining on hand to ensure the smooth running of the facilities services.
The Facilities Coordinator ensures their building and team deliver maximum value, both for clients and the company. By leading, mentoring, motivating and developing their team, they support and develop our culture of excellent service and inspire lasting member relationships.
You will report to the Operations and Facilities Manager.
Key Areas Of Responsibility:
1) Driving The LABS Helpdesk
Working within the LABS Operations Team to achieve the highest service standard to our clients.
Coordinating all facilities-based across the LABS portfolio on a daily basis and providing operational support to the building management teams through by taking ownership and taking a proactive approach to efficiently resolving helpdesk issues to a level that exceeds client expectations
● Ensure all building help desk requests are completed within our SLA’s or escalated where
necessary, with the minimum impact on clients
● Communicate successfully, from idea to delivery, any projects across departments, to both
maintain and continuously improve the environment.
● Put member satisfaction at the heart of every action.
● Correlate all helpdesk records, feedback and issues as per processes
2) Day-to-Day Management of Building Assets Inventories:
Responsible for compiling LABS asset documents and updating in accordance with business needs by liaising with the Design, Operations & new build Project Managers.
● Ensure the LABS buildings are fully resourced and continually deliver LABS service levels.
● Continual monitoring of our assets to ensure they are up to date.
● Deliver a proactive approach to updating all inventories to facilitate LABS operational
processes minimising the need for reactive maintenance.
3) Using creative thinking to continually support improvements in LABS service delivery:
Your whole building is your working environment.
You will ensure it is continually supervised to deliver a building that is safe and clean as per all processes and standards; on brand; managed to agreed budgets and is performing at maximum financial and operational efficiency, at all times.
● Continually seek innovative ways to record and report.
● Review our processes from a fresh perspective and recommend well-researched proposals for
● Analyse the building’s financials and client base to help create strategies to increase revenue
across the business.
● To work closely with the finance team to ensure smooth billing processes
● Proactively drive ideas that separate LABS in the industry from other providers and benefit our
members and staff. These should be S.M.A.R.T. plans of action.
Skills and Abilities:
● Drive projects from idea to deliveryCollaborative and empathetic
● A collaborative and empathetic team player
● Confident, assertive and self-motivated
● Tech savvy
● Ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
● Problem solver with a positive attitude
● Exceptional attention to detail
Tangible Initiatives, to help our employees along the way:
We understand that travelling to work can be expensive. As a result we have partnered with
Abellio Corporate Travel to supply your season ticket loan scheme.
We value your health and wellbeing. That’s why we have partnered up with Bupa to offer you
their new & improved dental insurance.
Published on: Jun 23, 2020
Expires on: Sep 21, 2020
Learn more & Apply
Get the latest jobs in coworking spaces in your inbox.
Show More +