← Go back to all jobs
Nine Coliving & Coworking Address: La Orotava, Spain Tomas zerolo 18, la Orotava Tenerife, Spain
Want to move to paradise? Want to join our digital nomad community and meet people from all over the world? Do you consider yourself a people person and a hard worker? Are you ready for a new adventure and are you ready to commit for three months? Do you love cooking and gardening? Then come join our team!
Nine Coliving and Coworking is a coliving space based in the historical centre of La Orotava, in Tenerife. Digital Nomads from all over the world come here to stay, work, meet each other and explore the island.
You will be responsible for the kitchen and meals at Nine. This means helping to keep the kitchen clean, plan meals, do the groceries and cook. Every Wednesday we have family dinner, where we ask one of our guests to cook for the community. You will be helping this guests with shopping and preparing the meal. On Sunday we host a BBQ for the community. You will be in charge of shopping, prepping and grilling. During the week you will prepare 3 lunches that guests can join. At Nine we have a lot of people with various diets, so it is important that your are exited to be flexible and cook everything, from vegan to gluten free. At Nine we have a fully equipped communal kitchen with everything you might need. We also have a garden kitchen with gas and fire grill.
Garden, patio and roof
We have quite some outdoor space at Nine that need maintenance. As a volunteer, you are responsible for the garden, the patio and the roof. For the patio and the roof, this means mainly watering pants and sweeping the floor. For the garden this means a bit more, from watering the plans to working the the garden depending on the season.
- Excited about joining our Coliving community
- Excited about working with people
- Excited about living in Tenerife
- Happy to commit for 3 months
- Fluent in English
- Basic Spanish (preferred)
- Responsible and hard-working
- Independent and good at showing initiative
- Exited to cook for all diets, from vegan to meet to gluten free.
- A valid drivers licence for Europe and comfortable with driving a manual car
- An inspiring work environment in a growing company
- Work in a small international team
- Two days off a week
- A bed in the team dorm (usually shared with one other volunteer), breakfast everyday, full use of the workspace and access to all activities like morning yoga and our Sunday BBQ
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Start your email by answering the following question:
What makes you feel most alive in this world?
Published on: Jul 22, 2020
Expires on: Oct 20, 2020
Learn more & Apply
Get the latest jobs in coworking spaces in your inbox.
Show More +