← Go back to all jobs
LABS Address: London, UK LABS Atrium, Stables Market, Chalk Farm Rd, London, NW1 8AH
Key responsibilities include:
· Support the Director of Sales and Marketing with all external marketing campaigns to increase the amount of direct leads. Channels include, but not limited to: paid social, SEO, CRM, and offline marketing activities.
· Evolve and update the LABS tone of voice and branding to ensure consistent communication across every aspect of the business.
· Manage and grow the LABS social media channels, by creating content that showcases LABS as a professional, lifestyle, coworking brand.
· Take ownership of offline marketing materials, creating an atmosphere that’s up-market and heavily contributing to the sales process. Including music control, liaising with LABS’ Senior Designer and the community team.
· Manage and initiate CRM campaigns resulting in increased open rates, click-through rates, and app engagement.
· Create video content to be used across the business, from initial concept to editing. Experiment with new ideas and campaigns for both internal and promotion purposes.
· Continually improve labs.com, from content to imagery and key messaging, as well as optimized SEO campaigns.
· Write, review and approve all messaging and copy generated by the internal team.
· Compiling the weekly internal newsletter, contributing to social media and leading community initiatives across sites.
· Ownership of our internal referral programme and continually striving to uncover creative, forward-thinking ways of gaining more referrals for all of our products
Published on: Oct 25, 2018
Expires on: Jan 23, 2019
Learn more & Apply
Get the latest jobs in coworking spaces in your inbox.
Show More +