← Go back to all jobs
Campfire Collaborative Spaces
[Closed] Campfire Shoreditch Address: London, UK 81 Paul St, London EC2A 4NQ, UK
We are looking for a passionate, driven and outgoing Membership Executive who will be dedicated to building our presence here in London in our new co-working space in Shoreditch. Your primary focus will be building and closing sales leads for memberships and events. You will take an active role in growing and nurturing the Campfire Community by building a dynamic network of like-minded businesses for the space in order to grow the Campfire brand across London and the UK and beyond at a rapid rate.
Who are We
Campfire is a global network of industry-focused shared spaces, leading the evolution of how people work, live, learn and play - bringing them together to go further, faster. With 20 locations across 4 countries, Campfire is building the next generation network of collaborative space, fostering all aspects of modern life, across Co-working, Co-living, Co-learning and Co-retail. Individually customised for the different industries and communities they contribute to, each location ('camp') has curated facilities, specialised services, targeted experiences, events and partnerships to accelerate the ambitions of its members - from the emerging to the established, companies to communities; inspiring all individuals to unlock and harness their deepest potential. Campfire Shoreditch is the first international Space
● Drive the London sales process. Run tours, follow up, and convert/decline prospective leads
● Generate new leads , and work on intiatives to spread the word among the relavnt communities in London.
● Curate bespoke event sale packages and handle sales process from enquiry to contract signing
● Build own personal network at events and networking opportunities to ensure the following:
■ Promote our service to potential campers.
■ Promote our site to potential corporate and local business partners
● Engage with the Campfire community and create an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration and creativity — both internally and externally
● Assist the Community team by developing community initiatives designed to create connections between members, including member introductions, overseeing events, electronic and print communications, and build walkthroughs.
● Ad hoc duties assigned by the General Manager
● You are a natural sales person, some Sales Expereince is a plus. Proven ability of adding value to your customers.
● You are passionate, positive, hard-working and energetic.
● You have strong interpersonal and networking skills and are outgoing and enthusiastic.
● Engagement and knowledge of London’s tech ecosystem and creative scene is a bonus.
● Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Windows as well as IT / Telecoms
● Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
● Ability to plan, organise and manage time effectively
● Proven ability as a flexible and adaptable person
● Strong sense of responsibility and attention to detail
Published on: Jan 21, 2019
Expires on: Feb 28, 2019
Learn more & Apply
Get the latest jobs in coworking spaces in your inbox.
Show More +