← Go back to all jobs
Puzl CowOrKing Address: Sofia, Bulgaria Cherni Vrah 47A
Become Puzl CowOrKing's Office Guardian! We are looking for a highly organized person to coordinate, manage and execute the day-to-day tasks related to our coworking area. The Office Guardian will ultimately be in charge of improving the experience for our members by making sure that the little things in their daily life function smoothly. In simple words, this means taking care of the office administration, facility maintenance, and supplies.
What you probably will do:
• Sales tours.
• Handle daily random visits.
• Deliveries and couriers.
• Talk to people that call us on the company phone. (It's not scary)
• Respond to reported issues.
• Daily troubleshooting.
• You'll handle our daily communication.
• People call - You answer.
• People want to visit.
• You take them around.
• Show them our space.
• They want to join.
• You help them.
• Prepare their contract and stuff.
• People join (yay).
• You onboard them.
• Set them up.
• Tell them we have a cool roof.
• People have problems.
• They report them.
• You handle them.
• Either yourself.
• Or with help from our Maintenance and Cleaning teams.
• People expect deliveries.
• You make sure they get them.
• People receive guests.
• You help the guests find them.
• People make mess.
• You get our cleaning team on it.
• The coworking needs stuff.
• You keep track of it.
• And order it.
• We produce documents.
• You produce documents.
• Organize them.
• Write thousands of lines of code.
• Carry 300 kg team desks.
• Sit in 2 hour long boring meetings.
• Decide the shade of bricks in our next space.
• Browse 100 websites to find that one really nice coffee table.
• Sit around wondering how to kill time.
• Eager to learn.
• Team player.
• English-speaking (duh).
• Computer proficient.
• Like Word and Excel.
• At the very least.
• Bonus points if you know what a Helpdesk is.
• No, wait.
• That's mandatory.
• SCRUM lover.
• Interested in technology.
• Involved in the IT/Startup culture.
• We create IT-only coworking spaces.
• The best ones. For real. Even got awards.
• We opened our first space in 2015.
• We used to have 80 people.
• Now we have 660+.
• We used to be 800 m2.
• Now we are 7,000 m2.
• But that’s gonna change quickly.
• Because we are expanding abroad.
• Specifically, in Budapest, Bucharest, Vienna, Prague and Athens.
• Sound exciting?
• Yeah, we know it does.
• We don't have bosses.
• We don't micromanage.
• We are doers.
• We expect you will be one, too.
• You’re part of a team.
• You work with them on a bunch of tasks.
• We trust you to execute them.
• We don't meddle.
• But we discuss.
• And we can help (If you want us to).
• We want results.
• It's up to you how to achieve them.
• We all make mistakes.
• We don't deal in excuses and justifications.
• And we don't blame.
• If you fail once it's fine.
• But we will expect you'll learn a lesson.
• And won't repeat the same mistake twice.
• We work like that.
• No bosses.
• You matter.
• You have freedom.
• You'll be surrounded by cool intelligent people.
• We ain't corporate. We don't expect you to wear a suit.
• We have a beautiful office (best in CEE).
• Game rooms, relax rooms, all the nice stuff.
• We designed it.
• Also, we have a roof.
• We make parties and BBQs on it.
• We share knowledge.
• We pay based on skills.
• And market dynamics.
• Not negotiation skills.
Impress us by sending your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on: Nov 20, 2019
Expires on: Dec 20, 2019
Learn more & Apply
Get the latest jobs in coworking spaces in your inbox.
Show More +