← Go back to all jobs
Impact Hub Berlin
Impact Hub Berlin Address: Berlin, Germany Friedrichstraße 246, 10969 Berlin
Impact Hub Berlin is looking for a Partnerships Manager to provide crucial support for the delivery of an incubation and acceleration program supporting innovations to drive the post-COVID-19 economic recovery.
This position is open to applicants based in Berlin, Germany and is funded by GIZ and BMZ. This role will be linked to the Programmes and Partnerships team within the Impact Hub global team and will directly report to the Global Partnerships Manager.
Impact Hub is a place to make ideas happen. With 100+ open Impact Hubs, almost 17,000 members around the world and a combined global team of over 1,000 makers, we’ve created a collaborative ecosystem that inspires, connects and enables people across the world to sustainably impact society.
Starting in 2005 with just a single Impact Hub, we’ve since become a tightly connected network spanning the globe. Impact Hub is about people who see and do things differently. We invite you to join us!
We’re looking for an exceptional individual to join us as Partnerships Manager. This is an exciting and unique opportunity to promote innovation and entrepreneurship in the context of post-COVID-19 economic recovery.
The Partnerships Manager will be responsible for leveraging synergies between Impact Hub, program participants, and partners such as international foundations, corporates, civic organizations, and governments.
The goal is to assist entrepreneurs in countries where little or no support is available, scale proven entrepreneurial solutions, and ultimately help to build a stronger and more collaborative ecosystem for impact.
This role will be delivered as part of our C19 Solution Booster Innovation Programme, funded by GIZ and BMZ in Ghana and Nigeria.
The successful applicant will be expected to liaise and cultivate relationships with the various program participants, GIZ and BMZ representatives, Impact Hub local staff and other stakeholders while implementing the program, as well as hosting the framework of the collaboration.
▪ Building a pipeline of selected local partnerships to leverage access to capital, business support and piloting and implementation opportunities for local Impact Hubs and programme participants. ▪ Local market research and analysis, including research of potential partners in key sectors and markets of focus and around key conferences and networking opportunities.
▪ Development of proposals for potential partners based on the C19 Solution Booster portfolio of startups and services with a primary focus on corporate partners and foundations.
▪ Development of presentations and sales materials to profile Impact Hub, the C19 Solution Booster programme and its participants.
▪ Coordinating delivery of regular reports of key partnership projects.
▪ Providing support and participating in regular touchpoints with programme participants to support their partnership and investment readiness.
▪ Local pipeline management and analysis in each stage of the sales process (prospecting, development, contract negotiations, delivery).
▪ Main collaboration with and direct report to Global Partnerships Manager, including regular meetings with other local and global partnership managers.
Why do it?
▪ To support, advance and shape innovation processes in the context of post-COVID-19 economic recovery.
▪ To shape and support Impact Hub in the development and management of key global partnerships.
▪ To work in a highly entrepreneurial, dynamic and flexible global environment with lots of room for autonomy and self-expression.
▪ To get the chance to work alongside highly committed pioneers in building a global movement for impact and innovation.
▪ To be part of a steadily growing network of 1,000+ Makers and 16,000+ members of Impact Hub around the world.
▪ To have an opportunity to learn, to develop personally and professionally, and evolve your role as a part of the Business Development Team. Candidate Profile
Are we a match?
▪ You have relevant work experience in several of the following areas: Business Development, Fundraising, Sales, Account Management, and have demonstrated an ability to develop lasting business relationships with organisations.
▪ You are passionate about and immersed in relevant topics, developments and conversations in the field of social impact, social entrepreneurship and innovation.
▪ You have a natural interest in working with entrepreneurs, key partners and stakeholders. ▪ You are an excellent written and verbal communicator in German and English.
▪ You have a talent for succinctly capturing thoughts, understanding the needs of potential partners and expressing them in creative ways within written proposals and verbal pitches.
▪ You can easily switch from macro to micro; from understanding the strategic value and business dynamics of an organisation’s product or service, to caring about visual designs at a pixel or message level.
▪ You have a natural eye for detail and clean design when developing proposals and sales materials and have excellent user skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
▪ You have good analytical skills – both when working with numeric as well as textual information. ▪ You are comfortable communicating with key stakeholders and able to work collaboratively within multidisciplinary and distributed teams.
▪ You are open-minded, self-reliant, and excited about being part of a diverse, fast-paced, global start-up environment.
▪ You are able to demonstrate key components of the Impact Hub approach: entrepreneurship, collaboration, innovation and exceptional execution ability. Desirable (non-essential)
▪ You have experience building partnerships and fundraising in the start-up/innovation ecosystem.
▪ Role: Partnership Manager (Germany)
▪ Position: Full-time (1 FTE)
▪ Team Engagement: independent contractor
▪ Location: Berlin, Germany
Published on: Jul 20, 2020
Expires on: Oct 18, 2020
Learn more & Apply
Get the latest jobs in coworking spaces in your inbox.
Show More +