← Go back to all jobs
91springboard Bangalore Address: Bangalore, India 4th Floor, No 22, Salarpuria Towers-I, Hosur RoadKoramangala Bengaluru 560095
Purpose of the Role :
We are looking for someone who is curious and enthusiastic about bringing like-minded people together to help them do their work better.
About the Position:
The Senior Community Manager (Sr. CM) position is responsible for identifying and creating opportunities for like-minded groups or individuals to engage with each other. It will demand high levels of engagement and persuasiveness and will play a pivotal role in creating impactful internal and external communities that make work better for our members. In addition, a Sr. CM is also responsible for coaching assigned Community Manager. At a Sr. CM level the individual will be required to handle accounts that present a higher level of complexity resulting from member’s team size, nature of the business, etc.
1) Relationship Management:
2) Identifying and implementing new programs
3) Business Objective Related projects assigned from time to time
4) Coaching assigned Community Managers to become more effective at their job.
5) Driving customer success
6) Customer acquisition:
7) Data Fidelity
8) Ensuring standard monthly communication is shared with respective members.
9) Delivering assigned projects in collaboration with the Community team from time to time.
10) Ensuring each member feels that they belong to the 91springboard community and are valued as such.
Published on: Mar 2, 2020
Expires on: May 31, 2020
Learn more & Apply
Get the latest jobs in coworking spaces in your inbox.
Show More +