← Go back to all jobs
91Springboard Navi Mumbai Address: Mumbai, India 3rd Floor, Akshar Bluechip IT Park, Turbhe MIDC, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400705
About the Company - 91springboard is a co-working space and incubator, which provides space for organizations to collaborate and build their businesses. Space provides a plug-and-play office infrastructure where people from different backgrounds can work and interact with other entrepreneurs, freelancers, and other corporates.
Here are a few facts to get you interested :)-
91s is the largest coworking space in the country with 20 Hubs across 7 cities and 4 more being set up.
- We are operationally profitable and have a very comfortable financial position based on our previous funding rounds.
- We've grown 3X over the past year in the number of members (and a greater multiple in revenue) and 1.5X since the start of this financial year :) We are on track to achieve another 3x in growth by March 2020.
- Our Glassdoor rating is 4 and we are passionate about creating an environment where you are empowered to do what you love best.
Purpose of the Role
The primary role of the Senior Digital Marketing Manager is to be the custodian of the customer on the digital ecosystem
About the Position
This position is accountable for developing, implementing and managing digital marketing campaigns to promote 91springboard's products and services. To achieve this the digital marketing manager will be required to work with stakeholders within the organisation and agency partners externally. Leveraging the digital space to enhance brand awareness, drive traffic to the digital properties and increase the propensity for conversion down the sales funnel will be the core function of this role. An ability to think objectively, an understanding of content marketing, a mix of creative and strong analytical abilities with an in depth understanding of leveraging various digital channels for efficient conversions are the key to be successful in this role.
1. Paid advertising - Meeting monthly hub level targets of generating Marketing Qualified Leads from paid advertising across channels. Achieving Maximum ROI by collecting and analysing data, identifying trends and insights.
2. Google ads - Structuring PAN India, city and hub level campaigns for advertising on google search and display. Track report and analyse PPC campaigns, optimize landing pages, track competitor activity
3.Facebook ads - Structuring campaigns according to relevant targeting metrics
4. Linkedin advertising - Developing brand building and lead generation tactics for linkedin
5. Email marketing - Developing and delivering targeted email campaigns, implementing drip campaigns for lead nurturing
6. Other channels - Conceptualising and implementing lead generation tactics for other emerging and relevant digital channels based on target audience segmentation
1. Content marketing - Developing the content marketing strategy for the brand and driving implementation across channels to generate and nurture qualified leads and drive them towards conversion
2. Social Media - Work with internal / external resources for delivering brand message to build awareness, engage in two way conversations by improving KPI’s and nurture leads towards conversion
3.Website - Manage the website, measure and analyse traffic for sources, identify opportunities to increase lead conversion from website
4. Lead nurturing - implement effective lead nurturing strategies and tactics for existing leads in the marketing and sales funnel
An in depth understanding of effective SEO tactics to be able to
1. Conduct on-site and off-site analysis
2. Review and compile performance reports
3. Stay up to date with Google algorithms
4. Conduct keyword research and stay up to date with latest keyword research strategies
responsible for conversion rate optimization across chosen channels
1. A/B Testing, measure the performance of CTAs and improve conversion rate consistently.
2. Optimize the marketing conversion paths.
3. Optimize lead-to-customer conversion rate.
4. Managing and optimizing CTAs, landing pages, and the lead generation forms.
5. Collaboration with each team responsible for social media posts, email, and blogging to optimize each conversion path.
6. Increase the marketing funnel efficiencies.
7. Increase qualified marketing leads and conversion rates for the sales team.
Responsible for evaluating all available channels and drafting monthly, quarterly and annual digital marketing budgets
1. Setting and achieving monthly spend targets at a hub level
2. Defining ROI and managing CAC
Analytics & ReportingCreating daily, weekly and monthly reports across relevant channels. Managing the Marketing automation and CRM tools to generate required reports, tying in to overall mar
Published on: Jul 22, 2019
Expires on: Oct 20, 2019
Learn more & Apply
Get the latest jobs in coworking spaces in your inbox.
Show More +