COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS

Forum > Coworking Study! X
rebeccayen
Rebecca Yen

Coworking Study!

Share on Twitter

Hello Coworkers! I am a master’s student at the London School of Economics just beginning my dissertation research study on coworking space design. Currently, I am seeking out participants to share their experiences, thoughts, and perspectives using coworking spaces! I’d love to hear from anyone who has ever made use of coworking spaces for their work life needs, whether it be for starting up a company, freelancing, networking/socializing, working remotely, or simply finishing up loose tasks. If you’d be willing to chat or would like to find out more about my study, please feel free to connect!

Responses

theotherworkspace

David

Welcoming people to our coworking space in Budapest :)

Hey Rebecca!

If you're still looking for participants in your study, I'd be happy to help you out! It's been quite some time, but I remember when I had to do primary research for my own research papers. Not an easy task that's the least I can say!

Feel free to contact me, all the info is on my profile, or you can also find it on the contact page of The Other WorkSpace, which I linked here for you! :)

Just as a word of warning, I'll probably be somewhat biased as I recently opened my own coworking space, The Other WorkSpace, so there's that. But still happy to help you out :)

Let me know if I can help!

Cheers and all the best,

David