← Go back to all jobs
Glandore Address: Dublin , Ireland Fitzwilliam Hall, Fitzwilliam Place
Assistant Operations Manager
Salary based on experience
Ireland’s leading flexible workspace provider is seeking an Assistant Operations Manager to join their fast-growing team. A family run and managed business with flexible workspace, coworking and event properties in Dublin, Cork & Belfast, the successful candidate will help the Operations Manager maintain and facilitate the in-house and virtual office client experience. With guidance from the Ops Manager, this position will provide backup support to the operations department as and when necessary.
The Assistant Operations Manager will act as the main point of contact in absence of Operations Manager to various stakeholders. This position will also assist the Ops Manager with project based work on an on-going basis, in addition to maintaining back-office applications and software.
Based: Glandore Business Centres (Belfast)
Hours of work: 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Line Manager: Operations Manager
- Primarily focus on taking lead on project based work on an on-going basis.
- Lead by example, creating a strong ethos of client focused service
- Manage the virtual office client base, including virtual post and invoices.
- Be the main point of contact for in-house and virtual office clients.
- Provide back up to reception answering calls and providing cover when necessary
- Handle client concerns, coordinating questions through to prompt resolution.
- Ensure that all daily service charges are captured and entered into the billing system on a daily basis.
- Assist Ops Manager in developing, and ensuring procedures are up-to-date.
- Suggest changes to any procedures that will benefit the operations department.
- Assist Ops Manager with administrative tasks that arise on a regular basis.
- Assist Ops Manager with issuing invoices, credit notes, line item adjustments and other invoice related queries.
- Carry out client office set ups and setting up new client accounts
- Welcome new clients to the building and perform client induction
- Manage and maintain CRM system and additional applications
- Successfully work alongside the operations team members to ensure client focus is maintained at all times.
- Advise clients of and promote the Glandore service offering at all times.
- Troubleshooting any data and telecoms issues and escalating where necessary
- Liaise with cleaning contract supervisor to ensure a high standard of cleaning through out two buildings.
- Reception cover for lunch hour and annual leave.
- Strong Customer Service skills, including the ability to remain flexible and calm in high pressure or continually changing situations.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in English (written and oral).
- Professional communication skills with a high success rate in building and maintaining relationships.
- Solid organisational skills, including the ability to prioritize and multi task in a demanding environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and ability to operate basic office equipment.
- Familiar with facilities management and following through on maintenance issues and small projects.
- Professional communication skills
- Commercial/ results driven
- Previous financial administration exposure
- Customer service
- Technical experience
- 3 years proven experience of working in customer service
- Experience in setting up data and telecoms infrastructure would be advantageous
- Accurate – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Reliable – Ability to understand the needs of a small team by practicing good timekeeping and attendance levels
- Communication – Ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders using the spoken and written word.
Published on: Jul 27, 2020
Expires on: Oct 25, 2020
Learn more & Apply
Get the latest jobs in coworking spaces in your inbox.
Show More +