← Go back to all jobs
Beta-i Address: Lisbon, Portugal Av. Duque de Loulé 12 6º e 7º andar, 1050-090 Lisboa
What You’ll Do:
The main tasks of this position revolve around maximizing impact on our community of startups, investors, mentors and corporates through events,“connecting dots”, and offline scouting. You’ll need to be strategically and operationally sound to pull this dynamic task off with a bang!
In terms of Transversal partners, you’ll be the glue that makes everything come together and fit perfectly. Understanding the needs and concerns of our partners, you’ll be working alongside the team to help develop, and provide the best tools and experiences to boost and leverage opportunities for all.
For the Project Specific stuff, the rockstar who fills this position will have the opportunity of working on a wide variety of projects, starting with Lisbon Investment Summit and Investors Academy. You will apply your stellar project management skills, deliver attention grabbing content, and provide the utmost startup-mentorship and customer care. Strong detail -orientation and empathy will play a huge role in all that you do since most of the work around project execution happens through interactions with others: startups, mentors, investors, partners, and the dynamic internal team. It also means that opportunities to learn from Beta-i and the ecosystem will be aplenty and are encouraged.
Bottom line, the position is about people. We like people, especially distinctive and tenacious people. Our ideal candidate should be outstanding in creating relationships and ultimately always be providing more and better value to our community, both online and offline.
And last but definitely not least, you should align with our superpowers that define our unique culture.Beta-i's Superpowers!HUMANIACS > HUMANS AT THE HEART OF ALL WE DOTEAMPATHY > EMPATHY MAKES US BETA-WEDISTINCTIFY > SHOW THE DISTINCTIVE YOUOWNERSHIFT > OWN THE SHIFT YOU WANT TO SEEFEEDGIZE > ENERGIZE YOURSELF THROUGH CONSTANT FEEDBACK
Accelerator Program responsibilities are:
● Create content to engage with our savvy community – this includes writing blog posts, articles, interviews with community players, newsletters, & communications materials for distribution through social media
● Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
● Align marketing and communications strategy to guarantee increased community engagement with the brand
● Coordinate with marketing and biz dev to optimize lead generation for Beta-i's business units
● Stay current with the local and international ecosystems and identify opportunities for Beta-i and our partners
● Activate Beta-i’s international network to reach interesting startups, mentors, and speakers from around the world to build fruitful relationships
● Coordinate and execute our operational efforts in portfolio management of LC and other invested startups
● Coordinate and execute our communications with investors and aid startups in doing the same
● Plan, coordinate and execute specific initiatives like Acceleration program, incubation programs, training programs and events
● Proven experience with initiating and nurturing productive relationships with external stakeholders
● Previous knowledge about validation, product development, growth and investment (at least one of these areas) is ideal
● Entrepreneurial or Startup portfolio management experience
● Excellent written and oral communication skills (English + Portuguese is a huge plus)
● Experience writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, social media posts
● Familiarity with social media tools
● Event planning know-how
● Engaging public speaker
● Eager to network
● Enthusiastic about the tech startup scene
● Available for traveling abroad
● Ambitious, highly motivated, buzzing with energy, and super keen to learn fast
Published on: Mar 19, 2019
Expires on: Jun 17, 2019
Learn more & Apply
Get the latest jobs in coworking spaces in your inbox.
Show More +