← Go back to all jobs
Bond Collective Gowanus Address: New York, USA 68 3rd St Brooklyn, NY, 11231
Bond Collective thoughtfully curates boutique work environments that provide an unmatched experience. We specialize in hospitality and design where each Bond Collective employee and amenity are resources that enable our members and their businesses to thrive. Our diverse locations authentically represent their larger surrounding communities and embody a quiet sense of luxury, creating an ideal work environment for any type of company.
About the Role:
We're looking for a passionate, customer-centric part-time junior graphic designer (approx. 40 hours per month with opportunity to become full time) to help bring the Bond Collective brand to life across both digital and physical channels. You’ll work closely with our Sales and Marketing Departments to work on all parts of our brand, from physical packaging to marketing assets.
The candidate must have experience in print, digital and website design, ideally in the hospitality or real estate industry. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and love working cross-functionally. You love using data and insights to inform creative, and can toggle between high-level brainstorming and tactical execution.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Design creative assets from Bond Collective’s website to email blasts to physical packaging
• Bring a detail-oriented mindset to packaging process, owning designs and edits through to production
• Silhouette, color correct, and edit eye-catching photography to perfection
• Communicate proactively, and collaborate with partner teams to get input on designs and adapt and iterate as needed
• 1-2 years experience as a graphic designer
• Degree in Fine Arts, Marketing, Design, or equivalent
• Expert in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
• Track record of turning high-level ideas into tangible assets, and an ability to show this via an online portfolio or example campaigns
• Strong design sense and ability to think cross-platform
Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Bond Collective locations
Pet friendly spaces
Health care, including vision and dental
Smart casual dress code
Generous vacation time
Paid parental leave
Learning and development opportunities
Team outings (ex. Dinners, boat cruises, yoga classes and more!)
Published on: Jan 28, 2020
Expires on: Apr 27, 2020
Learn more & Apply
Get the latest jobs in coworking spaces in your inbox.
Show More +