← Go back to all jobs
Work.Life Camden Address: London, UK 13 Hawley Cres, NW1 8NP
We trust our Managers to run their spaces like their own business, which means driving sales and keeping the business profitable. Something you can handle? We want to hear from you.
Your primary responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
SALES & OPS
• Responsible for income and overheads in your space• Maintaining 100% building occupancy by conducting tours and effectively selling the space• Manage inductions of new members• Provide weekly and monthly updates on the community, occupancy and financials• Update and complete membership records as appropriate to ensure information is accurate and current.• Create and process contracts and invoices relating to new and existing members.• Ensure the building runs smoothly and is fully operational• Work directly with management on any issues to ensure the highest level of member experience and satisfaction.
CREATE A COLLABORATIVE COMMUNITY – INTERNALLY AND EXTERNALLY
• Build connections for our members through events, personal introductions and networking• Develop Work.Life’s presence with the wider London creative community: we want you to be an ambassador for what we do and what we believe in!• Manage events from concept development, communication to running events.• Process and write the member e-newsletter• Update and complete membership records as appropriate to ensure information is accurate and current.
BE A PART OF OUR GROWTH STRATEGY
• Help grow the business through efficient management of the office and the community• Be a key part in our mission to become the UK’s favourite coworking provider
• Sales experience; successful track record of prospecting, developing and closing clients• Demonstrated customer service experience. Proven ability of adding value to your customers• Experience in operations. Project management is desirable.• Entrepreneur spirited and a want to run your own business.
• £30,000 per annum + bonus (depending on experience)
Published on: Dec 3, 2018
Expires on: Mar 3, 2019
Learn more & Apply
Get the latest jobs in coworking spaces in your inbox.
Show More +