← Go back to all jobs
Talent Garden x Rainmaking Address: Copenhagen, Denmark Danneskiold-Samsøes Allé 41, 1434 København K
DANISH ENDURANCE is a global sports performance brand within e-commerce. As we are currently experiencing a great in-crease in demand for our products, you would become an integral part of our team and actively contribute to our continuous growth. We are a young high-growth company, with a flat structure and a friendly, dynamic working environment.
The job as Student Assistant in Social Media would allow you to be responsible for representing our brand throughout SoMe both strategically and with the day-to-day operations. This includes content planning, connecting insights from SoMe to our website activities, running & optimizing Facebook/Instagram paid ads based on customer segmentation and A/B testing. Also, you would be responsible for developing & implementing SoMe strategy involving our brand ambassadors and brand community. Finally, you would be responsible for writing the content of our newsletter and translating the website pages in Danish.
During 2020 Danish Endurance will enter into several high-profile partnerships, so you will get the opportunity to collaborate with absolute top tier SoMe profiles.
What do we expect from you?
It is very important that you have an independent, structured work attitude, are customer-oriented, and you know how to work in a result-oriented way. You should have a creative and hands-on attitude and be an excellent communicator with different stakeholders. Furthermore, you should be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time and challenge and improve the way we do SoMe today. We expect that you can take action on your analysis and be proactive in implementing your ideas.
• You are studying Marketing, Branding or Communications
• You have excellent Danish & English skills with strong written and verbal communication
• Proven experience with a company’s Social Media (focus on Instagram & Facebook)
• Proven experience with paid social (FB Business Manager) or data-driven targeting/segmentation of addressable audiences in digital channels
• Creative and analytical mindset (ideate campaigns, know how to analyze data & measure their performance)
• Strong customer orientation and communication skills, attention to details
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Excel)
• Passion for sports is a bonus
Weekly working hours: Part-time (15 hours in the office + ongoing SoMe monitoring)
Location: Holmen, at Talent Garden Rainmaking (great office atmosphere)
Deadline: We will review applications on an ongoing basis, the sooner you apply, the better.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Please attach your CV and cover letter in the same document.
For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on: May 6, 2020
Expires on: Aug 4, 2020
Learn more & Apply
Get the latest jobs in coworking spaces in your inbox.
Show More +