DISCUSIONES COMUNITARIAS

Coworkies is a community for people working in coworkers spaces. Sign in or Sign up to join the discussion.

X

Launching Hack Coworking Online

Share on Twitter

8e9ab46b0a1b0ee0069c575c9042b1d7.png

Following the COVID-19 outbreak, many coworking spaces have been impacted globally, having to shut fully or partially their doors. This unexpected crisis has brought a lot of uncertainty both for coworking spaces operators and coworking members.

After 2 months of lockdown, the situation is slowly changing and spaces from various regions of the world are now able to re-open their doors. But, COVID-19 has left in the air many pending questions and fears which need to be addressed in order to (re)build safe and trustworthy work environments.

How to do that?

We've decided to adapt our global member-driven innovation event series Hack Coworking and transform it into Hack Coworking Online, a 3-day experience open to coworking communities from all over the world as well as anyone interested in co-creating the future of work and workspaces of the "post-COVID-19 era".

What will happen during the event?

The event will combine a hackathon together with interactive sessions where participants will have the opportunity to engage, share experiences and co-create around 3 main tracks:

  • Work with a focus on products and services allowing coworking users to get jobs, gigs, and/or develop their skills.

  • Safety and Access looking at health in the workplace, interior design through the shift COVID-19 will bring to workspaces and access systems technologies that can help coworking spaces building more trust in their space.

  • "Coworking Extended" discussing the future of virtual coworking and how it can integrate into the physical space, events, and what's needed to ensure safety, as well as education and the role coworking spaces, can play in educating themselves, their members and their cities.

Interested to join the conversation?

GET YOUR TICKET HERE

Respuestas

adarshmathuri

Adarsh Mathuri

The nice initiative taken by your co-working. Really liked it.

halleyyou

Halley

Good written! I am studying now and my main problem is writing different assignments and essays. Recently I was looking for help with lmy essay because I don't have enough time to complete it. My friend recommended me master essay writers who can help me with that. I ordered my work there and I was absolutely satisfied with the work they provided. I will turn to them one more time to maintain my academic perfomance.

gimmy_cio

gimmy_cio

Designer

Being a student, I felt a tremendous burden on myself. There was not enough time for an elementary sleep. Therefore, I have repeatedly turned to https://www.nursingpaper.com/health-essay-writing-service/ for help. Thanks to such services, I was able to devote time to hobbies, friends and future profession. This way I was able to live a fulfilling life.

user-M3KSZc

Pasha Salnikov

We’ll have 200–300 active members from day one, everyone sharing files like crazy, collaborative whiteboards, recorded sessions, member-only Notion-style knowledge base, etc. I want everything to live inside Microsoft 365 (Teams for the live rooms, SharePoint for storage, OneDrive syncing, proper guest access, retention policies, the whole nine yards) because most of our members already pay for M365 anyway. Then I saw that Virteva actually holds both the Microsoft Security Solutions Partner AND the Modern Work Solutions Partner designations (which is super rare), so they obviously eat this stuff for breakfast.

user-M3KSZc

Pasha Salnikov

We’ll have 200–300 active members from day one, everyone sharing files like crazy, collaborative whiteboards, recorded sessions, member-only Notion-style knowledge base, etc. I want everything to live inside Microsoft 365 [url=https://virteva.com/crowdstrike-incident-fundamental-it-security-principles/]https://virteva.com/crowdstrike-incident-fundamental-it-security-principles/[/url] (Teams for the live rooms, SharePoint for storage, OneDrive syncing, proper guest access, retention policies, the whole nine yards) because most of our members already pay for M365 anyway. Then I saw that Virteva actually holds both the Microsoft Security Solutions Partner AND the Modern Work Solutions Partner designations (which is super rare), so they obviously eat this stuff for breakfast.